If you have had a profound life change through your experience with sound therapy, vibrational healing and/or personal sessions of The Alexander Method and are feeling called to share this opportunity with others, a certification program is available to practice and to teach The Alexander Method.
Certification in The Alexander Method (TAM) includes:
Level I: Foundational Skills is an interactive, intense week long live in person workshop or 6 week live webinar (40 CEUs) that includes:
- Introduction to Quantum Metaphysics
- History of Sound and Sound Therapy
- Medical and Modern Uses of Sound Therapy
- Theories of Einstein and Tesla
- How Sound Reduces Stress and Dis-ease
- Basic Music Theory and Musical Math
- The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
- How the Tuning Forks are used on the Energy Body
- The Human Energy System
- Seven Chakras
- Case Studies
- The Alexander Method of Vibrational Sound and Therapy Technique
- Hands on Practice using the Technique
- Crystal tipped Solfeggio Set of 7 Tuning Forks and Sacred ohm are included.
- Upon completion of Level I, Foundational Skills, you will be ready to open blocks, clear, align and connect the chakras system with the physical and etheric level, use TAM for personal healing.
- Upon successful testing, you will be certified at this level and can therefore use these skills in your professional practice.
Level I: Advanced Skills is an interactive, intense 24 hour live in person or 3 week live webinar workshop that adds:
- The science of the body's biofields
- Advanced Clearing & Releasing
- Advanced Sounding Techniques with the Tuning Forks
- 4 additional Forks Needed for this Extension is included.
- Upon completion of Level I, Advanced Skills, you will be ready to open deeper blocks, clear, align and connect the chakras system with the physical body, and all seven layers of the energy bodies; and begin using TAM for personal healing, and in your professional practice.
- Upon completion of Level I, Advanced Skills, you will be ready to use these new skills for personal healing.
- Upon successful testing, you will be certified at this level and can therefore use these additional skills in your professional practice. As well as being listed on our Find a Practitioner section of the website.
Level II Intermediate will be a 36 hour live in person or 4 week live webinar course and will be available in Fall of 2018 with these components:
- Joining Physical Body and Mind
- Skeletal System
- Lymphatic System
- Nervous System
- 4 additional forks needed for this level are included.
Level II Advanced will be a 36 hour live in person or 4 week live webinar course and will be available in Fall of 2018 with these components:
- Learn how to use vibrational sound therapy to affect and clear the meridian system.
- In depth study of the Meridian system.
- Understanding the proper selection of tuning forks from a scientific perspective to maximize results.
- 1 additional tuning fork included for this extension.
Upon completion of Level II, you will be ready to advance your practice for personal healing and healing of others.
Level III Master Level Course will be a live in person only consisting of 1-2 week intensive training with Lisa Alexander (founder):
- Completion and certification of Levels I and II (including Advanced extensions) is a prerequisite prior to beginning Level III.
- Hands on Review of Levels I and II.
- Bringing Brain Waves into Balance
- Understanding Theta Healing
- Healing and Repairing DNA
- Activating Dormant Strands of DNA
- Clearing and Activation of the Pineal Gland
- Past Life Regressions
- Leading to Clearer Visions
- Achieving Altered and Higher States of Consciousness
- Master Level Requires 6 - 10 Additional Tuning Forks included.
- Teacher Training Optional
Upon completion of Level III, you will be fully certified in the Alexander Method, and prepared to expand your practice at the Master level.
How long will it take to complete my certification?
It is recommended that you clear your calendar – and your mind— for at least one day before each training program and allow one day after each program to remain clear of other commitments.
The training is intense and focused, and giving yourself time to break away from daily demands and distractions in advance of the program will have a positive impact on your education. After the courses, at least one day to fully absorb the information and methods – and allow time to review and practice right away – will be the best start on your journey.
Please allow at least two months of practice time between training levels. Hours required for each level are outlined above.
Finally, if you would like to become certified to teach The Alexander Method, it is required that you complete all three levels of certification, followed by one year of regular practice to attain a teaching certificate.
Where do the training sessions take place?
By Request: For a confirmed group of 8 or more, Lisa will travel to your location for a scheduled certification program. For more information and to discuss location and any additional fees, please contact Lisa directly.
How do I register?
This is an intensive and challenging program that is meant for only the most dedicated of practitioners. Each prospective applicant is personally interviewed by Lisa Alexander during the selection process. To begin the selection process, please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone consultation.
Payment plans are available, but all accounts must be paid in full prior to commencement of classes. Please also note that no refunds will be issued once classes have begun.